Subscribe to Updates
Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.
- 3 In 4 Gen Z Do Not Want Fully Remote Work—A Temple Economist Explains
- Bruno Fernandes transfer news: Manchester United captain not for sale at any price despite Galatasaray interest | Football News
- Hayden Panettiere’s Final Instagram Post Was Photo Taken 15 Years Ago
- Reader Q&A: our fashion editor Jess Cartner-Morley answers your questions – live | Fashion
- Uber partners with Zipline on Eats drone deliveries
- Global condemnation of Israeli settler violence against Palestinians | Occupied West Bank
- OpenAI’s Brockman brushes off concerns about leadership changes in CNBC exclusive
- 3 In 4 Gen Z Do Not Want Fully Remote Work—A Temple Economist Explains
Author: admin
Much has been made of the incident in which one of OpenAI’s agents broke out of its sandboxed test environment and proceeded to hack the AI hosting platform Hugging Face. OpenAI has since launched an investigation into how the incident occurred, which is still ongoing. Now, anonymous sources have told Reuters that more of OpenAI’s agents are believed to have escaped their sandboxes. However, one source downplayed the severity, saying that with those escapes, the agents didn’t appear to leave OpenAI’s network to hack into another company’s. TechCrunch reached out to OpenAI for more information. AI programs acting in bizarre…
BREAKINGBREAKING, FIFA and its President Gianni Infantino faced fierce backlash from across football to plans to sell stake in World Cup.Published On 31 Jul 202631 Jul 2026World football’s governing body, FIFA, has said it will not proceed with its proposal to sell a piece of its business empire to outside investors after the project was met with fierce resistance from some of its member associations.FIFA’s plan was to raise up to $4.2bn by selling about a 20% stake in a new unit that would run FIFA events including the World Cup, valuing it at $20bn.Recommended Stories list of 4 itemsend…
U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia Jeanine Pirro on Friday moved to dismiss an indictment charging U.S. Olympic canoeist David Hearn with vandalizing the Reflecting Pool of the Lincoln Memorial, writing in a court filing that damage to the pool’s sealant was the result of a “flawed installation.”Pirro, in a court filing in D.C. Superior Court, said her office received information and evidence after the charges were filed that “significantly undermine the evidentiary basis for the indictment.”Hearn had been charged with felony destruction of property in early July, with Pirro saying at a press conference that he “violently” ripped up part of…
A week from Friday, we’ll get the government hiring and unemployment data for July. In June, the unemployment rate ticked down slightly to 4.2%, and the U.S. economy added just 57,000 jobs. But the headline numbers don’t tell the whole story of what’s happening in the labor market.A new report from Minneapolis Fed regional analyst Haley Chinander examines what’s happening with remote work. She spoke with “Marketplace Morning Report” host Kimberly Adams earlier this month to break down the data. The following is an edited transcript of their conversation.Kimberly Adams: We’ve all seen these headlines about employers calling workers back…
Live Updates, highlights and analysis from the second round of the AIG Women’s Open, where England’s Charley Hull and Lottie Woad look to build on encouraging starts; watch live coverage from Royal Lytham & St Annes on Sky Sports Golf
Karol G Handsy Fan Grabs Her During Concert Published July 31, 2026 6:51 AM PDT Karol G got way too much love from one of her fans, who had to be pulled off her and physically restrained during a recent concert in Canada … and the terrifying interaction is on video. Footage posted on TikTok shows Karol performing at Rogers Stadium in Toronto on July 29, when all of a sudden a fan hops onstage and grabs the Grammy Award-winning singer. Waiting for your permission to load TikTok Post. As you can see, the fan is holding Karol’s hand while…
If a wedding day brings to mind a bride dressed in a big white dress, the styles coming down the aisle in the near future may strike you as a little different. Whether it is through celebrity references, or new brands, wedding gowns are entering a more experimental era.For Charli xcx’s marriage to the 1975 drummer George Daniel last year, the bride wore a minidress and sunglasses.In July, the model and influencer Gabbriette married the 1975 singer, Matty Healy, wearing gothic makeup and a Victorian-style gown with bustle by Matières Fécales, the brand that has also dressed Lady Gaga and…
Open for: Lunch and dinnerPrice range: $$$This ode to Italian grilling honors the simplicity and comfort of meals shared in the Tuscan and Abruzzese countryside, but lovingly transplants them into an annex of Saint-Henri’s historic RCA building. Run by the team behind ever-cool Elena and intimate and elegant Nora Gray, Gia’s exceptional Italian menu comes as no surprise — though it leans slightly more rustic and of-the-earth than its siblings. Expect dishes like arrosticini (grilled meat skewers), Florentine steak, rabbit with mushrooms and mustard sauce, and other smoky, charcoal-grilled proteins, alongside fluffy focaccia, rustic pastas (think pici in creamy white…
Comparing Our Favorite Dyson VacuumsOther Good Dyson VacsWe’ve tested a variety of Dyson vacuums, both corded and cordless. The vacs below are still worth buying, as long as you don’t pay full price.Dyson Ball Animal 3 for $420: If you really, really, want an upright vacuum instead of a cordless stick vacuum from Dyson, the Dyson Ball Animal 3 is the way to go. We’ve tested the Ball Animal 3 Extra, which has more attachments, but the regular is just as powerful. Former WIRED reviewer Jaina Grey found it performed well against the rabbit hair in her home. The downside…
NewsFeedClashes erupted for a second straight day near the Morocco – Spain border crossing in Ceuta amid heightened security following an increased migratory influx. Officials estimate about 49,000 migrants crossed into Spain’s North African enclave of Ceuta from Morocco over the past 24 hours.Published On 31 Jul 202631 Jul 2026Click here to share on social mediashare-nodesSharegoogleAdd Al Jazeera on Googleinfo